Thursday, March 20, 2014

They're Pink and They're Pretty, What More Is There to Say?

I hope you're having a great March, so far, Friends! As you may know, by now, pink is one of my favorite colors. Today, I'm featuring additional items in hues of pink, that I've discovered online. There seems to be an abundance of beautiful things being created in pink, so I must have a lot of company in the "I Love the Color, Pink' Club.
 
I think this cart of flowers is charming.
I think these flowers are paeonies.  Whatever they are, I think they're beautiful!
The blossoms and leaves on this stiletto make it beautifully feminine.


I like the powdery, pastel pink of these pretty cosmetics containers.
 
The flower petals and jewel-like stones of this nail art together create an exquisitely feminine manicure!
 
I think the glittery shimmer of this soft-pink stiletto is very pretty!
This cake is so pretty and I'm guessing it is as delicious as it is pretty!
 
I think these Teddy Bear Marshmallows are so cute!
What a pretty way to dress up (and add another flavor) to these rice-based treats.
 
I think everything in this room is beautiful, starting with the pink walls!
 
http://pixelhub.me/michelleboddie
I love the voluminousness of these paeony blossoms!  Paeonies are one of my favorite flowers! 


You may enjoy this related post, "I See So Many Pretty, Pink-Hued Things!", too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...