Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lovely Bathrooms, Eclectic Bathrooms

Hello, Friends! It's April! Today, I am featuring lovely and eclectic bathrooms I saw on Houzz (one of my favorite websites), yesterday. These images feature the creative designs of talented bath designers. Enjoy!
Eclectic Bathroom by La Jolla Tile, Stone and; Countertops Cabochon Surfaces & Fixtures

I like the green and white color-scheme, the type of windows, the number of windows around the bathtub and the view of mature trees, as well at the  shape of this bathtub.  I would plant evergreen trees behind the ones seen here, so that the evergreens are seen after the leaves fall from these trees.  Also, I'd add silhouette-blocking window treatments so that night-time bathing remains a private experience.



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Pierz Architects and Designers Dan J. Heid - Planning & Design

I like the backsplash tile, the circular sink, the faucet and the countertop; all are gorgeous!




Eclectic Bathroom by Elizabethtown Tile, Stone and Countertops The Granite Centre

I think the pebble-tile is beautiful.  I like the faucet, the decanters, the light sconces and the mirror.  They all compliment each other so beautifully!



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Davis Design-Build Firms Morse Remodeling, Inc. and Custom Homes

I like the shape of the wood planks that surround the bathtub, the faucet set and the tree trunk the faucet set rests upon.  Gorgeous!



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Atlanta Design-Build Firms Paces Construction Co

I like the huge mirror, the curvy lighting fixture, and the overall neat appearance of this bathroom, as well as the view of the other side of the bathroom that's reflected in the mirror.



 
Eclectic Bathroom by West Chester Kitchen & Bath Designers Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio

I love the number of lights, the separate sink vanities, the window seat, the windows, the glass and stone shower, and the flooring.  This bathroom looks spacious and blissful to actually use.



 
Eclectic Bathroom

The greatest beauty of the lovely bathroom for me, is the bathtub; the shape, faucet set and paneling are gorgeous!
 

 

Eclectic Bathroom by West Vancouver Design-Build Firms Debbie Evans,RID

I think the color and designs of the tile-work is beautiful.  Also, the alcove-style of the show seems whimsical; it's not a boring standard shower stall!



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Mountain View General Contractors Harrell Remodeling

I think the handled-bowl sink, the faucet, the mirror the stone counter-top and the pebble-stone backsplash tile are so gorgeous!  Also, I like the other décor sitting on the counter and the window at the end of the counter.



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Mill Valley Architects & Designers Geoffrey Butler Architecture and Planning

Here the chocolate-brown wood vanity, mint-green counter-top and tiles are beautiful together.  This combination of colors makes me think of Andes Creme de Menthe Thin Mints, which I used to have at restaurants, after my meal.



 
Eclectic Bathroom by San Francisco Photographers Anthony Lindsey Photography

I think the tile wall is beautiful, without the skulls; the colors are exquisite!



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Washington General Contractors Impact Remodeling and Construction

I like the brick-wall, the color of the grout of the brick-wall, the framed-mirror, the faucets and the huge window with the view of beautiful trees!


 
Eclectic Bathroom by Edina General Contractors John Kraemer and Sons

This bathroom is spacious, and beautifully bright!  The shower is gorgeous and huge!



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Dublin Design-Build Firms Amarant Design and Build Center

I think the mirror, crosses, floral arrangement, shelf, sink, faucet, towels, toilet, sink cabinet and wall-color are super-gorgeous!  I would decorate a powder-room/half-bath like this.


 
Eclectic Bathroom by Cambridge General Contractors JW Construction

I think the use of, what looks like, wine crates for wall-surface is clever.  I like the dark-chocolate blinds, too! 



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Ottawa Interior Designers and Decorators Lisa Goulet Design

This décor says, "elegant powder-room/half-bath' to me.  I like the wallpaper, platinum urn, tissue decanter, platinum wastebasket, dark-chocolate sink vanity, the oval sink, the faucet, mirror, floral arrangement-in-urn and the décor on and around the lovely shelf! 



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Miami Interior Designers & Decorators Pinto Designs and Associates

I like the architectural trim, the arch, the circles, squares, window seat and the circular window.  'Pristine' is the word that comes to mind the most, when I look at this bathroom.



 
Eclectic Bathroom by Los Angeles Interior Designers & Decorators Lori Dennis, ASID, LEED AP


My favorite features of this bathroom are the faucets, the 'sofa' made of tile in the huge shower, and the bulb-shaped, golden light fixtures!





Each of these bathrooms has its own, unique beauty.  If you would like to know more about these bathrooms, click on the captions' links, for the designers' details and other information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...