Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's March and Christmas in White is Still on My Mind

Today's Saturday, and the first day of March 2014.  January and February were blessing-filled months for me, and I hope they were for you all as well!  Today, I am sharing beautiful images of Christmas décor that I've discovered online.

I enjoy viewing attractive Christmas décor and I'm fond of a variety of color-themes for such décor, in different locations or rooms. So, I'll be sharing different color-themes with you, in the days and months ahead. Today's color-theme is white. I think the combinations of white with silver, gold, and/or green are lovely the way they appear in these images.  So is combining metallic, wood, glass and pearls, as seen below.  As always, I hope you enjoy viewing this post of beautiful things!





All images discovered courtesy of LoveThisPic
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...