Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Blue Hues of the Creature Kingdom

Beautiful Blue-Hued Creatures of Creation
 
Hello, Everyone! I hope May has been exceptionally good for you, and those you know and/or love. Today, I am sharing some images that depict our Creator's use of the color blue (among others) on some of the creatures He has designed. So, take a look at these images and marvel at His design skill and the way He utilizes the color hues of blue!
 


I appreciate the striking combination of blue and red!  This bird is gorgeous!

I did not know birds of prey had multi-colored beaks. 
The combination of blue hues with yellow is very attractive.  This is a handsome bird!

This bird's feathers of blue, from its head to its back, cause me to think of the bird as being formally-dressed,
as if wearing the bird kingdom's version of a tuxedo!

Wow!  I really like this soft hue of blue on these birds.  I don't know what they are yet, however they're lovely!

Another attractive bird 'wearing' the combination of blue and red. 
And, this bird's glance seems to be conveying, "What's happening back there? 
Don't try to sneak up on me."

This duck has several beautiful colors.  And what an elegant pose it appears to be doing. 
The look on its face seems to convey, "Yes, I will pose for you.  I am accustomed to humans admiring me."

This shade of blue is soft & lovely to look at on such a cute bird. 
With its head down this bird's body-language seems to convey, "I know you're back there.  I can hear you."
 


This bird has beautiful feathers of yellow, green, blue and more!  So pretty.


I like the light to dark blues, Creator chose for this bird; really gorgeous!

If not for that bright blue head of feathers, this bird may blend in fully with the plant it is surrounded by.
I like this combination of vibrant blue, peachy-orange and green.  This is another gorgeous bird!

Gorgeous usage of bright blue and bright yellow on this bird. 
Looks like it could benefit from a bit of
oil/moisturizer (or whatever is safe to use) on its beak, doesn't it?

I'm mot sure, yet, that this is this bird's natural color combination. 
It's still an attractive bird and it appears to be speaking,
 "Aaaahhhh O.K, you can take a photo of me!"

And continuing the thought from the image above this one:  "See, I pose for photos very well."

Beautiful birds wearing beautiful colors.  The looks on their faces and their body language seem to convey: 
Red bird speaks - "I told you this food was good.  Would you like some more?"
Multi-colored bird speaks - "Yeah."

This is a gorgeous blue, yellow and green bird!

The lovely blue-hued birds in this photo appear so calm and
un-disturbed by the presence of the photographer; they appear to be quite
 accustomed to having their photo taken.

This beautiful peacock appears to be smiling smugly, as if thinking, "Aaah, they all think I'm
so gorgeous, and I am.  How could they think otherwise?"

While this beautiful peacock appears to be thinking, "When will these people be done with the photographing?"

We can really see some of Creator's artistic design skill
and appreciation for vibrant, gorgeous colors,
on one of His most exquisite peacocks!

This peacock appears to be so at ease with having its photo taken.

I like this gorgeous bird's blue hues that make its feathers appear to be striped.

Doesn't this cute bird appear to be posing for the photo?

The wings of these butterflies/moths are gorgeous
 

This butterfly/moth has pretty blue wings with chocolate-brown specks.

Another lovely butterfly/moth with the lovely blue and chocolate-brown specks.


This is a close-up of the lovely butterfly/moth with the lovely blue and chocolate-brown specks

I think Creator's combination of blue hues and chocolate-brown
is so gorgeous on this butterfly!

  It looks like the blue and chocolate-brown combination is one of Creator's favorites, too!

Is this butterfly 'sun-bathing' those gorgeous wings?

Beautiful art on wings!

I think this is a dragonfly.  Look at the 'panes' on its wings and the soft-green
and soft-blue colors it has.  It is such a beautifully designed creature.

This dragonfly's wing 'panes' are gorgeous.  I like the blue accents on it body, as well!
Speaking of a dragonfly's body design, I think they resemble helicopters. 
Or rather, helicopters resemble dragonflies since the dragonflies
were here, on Earth, long before helicopters were.

Blues and greens are very attractive, together with the black of this creature's body.

This flying creature has beautiful, blue, see-through wings!

This flyer has gorgeous blue accents on its body.

The blues and yellow on these fish are a calming combination of colors.

The icy-blue color on these fish is really nice!

These cute, little fish have a silvery-blue and bright yellow combination that is visually striking.

The word 'neon' comes to mind when I look at these blue creatures.

More  of those gorgeous 'neon' blue sea creatures!

And last, yet not least, this creature with turquoise-blue dots on
its body (that look like droplets of paint) is uniquely gorgeous! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...