Friday, January 7, 2011

Pour Femme & Homme: Exquisite Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011 Attire


Hello, Everyone!

Recently, late last year around the end of November, I became a fan of Dolce & Gabbana fashion designs while reviewing several fashion show videos.  I've been familiar with the name for awhile, however I hadn't taken the time to discover what was so appealing to others about D & G.  Now, that I've seen these fashion collections for 2011, I know what some of the excitement is about!  The videos, below, feature the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011 Women's & Men's fashions.

As I viewed the women's fashions I was simply stunned at how so very 'me' these garments are; I adore this type of clothing for Spring & Summer!  I'm a huge fan of lace, eyelet detailing, silk, satin and linen.   Every piece in this fashion show was exquisite!  I  love the femininity of each garment.  Honestly, I don't know how they could make these garments any more beautiful than they are!  Now that I've seen them, I want at least one of each garment, including the dresses and skirts in a knee-length or calf-length version, for my Spring & Summer 2011 wardrobe!  The undergarments and the shoes are beautiful, as well.  Being an artist I noticed the beautiful hairstyles, too, and every model's hairstyle fits the theme of this fashion show and complimented the garments.

As I viewed the men's fashions I found these designs to be exquisite, too.  The suits are perfect, the shorts & shirt ensembles are very attractive, and the trousers/slacks are too!  The undergarments and bathrobes are appealing, as well.  I think these menswear designs would look great on nearly any man.  And, ladies, don't the men modeling these clothes look like God's handsome works of art?  I think so!

Great fashions!  Enjoy!





Related 'Divine Designer' Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...